The VCU pulmonary division is moving their clinic from the ACC to the AOP building on December 6th. The Stony Point clinic will remain the same.
1001 E. Leigh St Richmond, VA 23219 On the corner of N. 10th St and E. Leigh St.
VCU is changing the electronic medical record system on December 4th. Any patient that uses the patient portal will have to set up a new account in the new system. They should be receiving notifications in their current patient portal.
DUE TO THE CURRENT PANDEMIC, BREATHMATTERS MEETINGS ARE BEING HELD ONLINE - COME MEET WITH US ONLINE! Learn More
List of Previous Meetings
See the list of 2020 and 2021 meetings
2015 - Previous Meetings
- Jan 2015 Meeting | Annette Bennett : An Overview of Clinical Trials
- Feb 2015 Meeting | Will J. Voelzke, M.D. VA Cancer Inst - Lung Cancer: Where do We go From Here?
- March 2015 Meeting | Rob Gebhardt Breathe Easy Salt Spa "What Salt Spa Therapy Can Do For Lung Disease"
- April 2015 Meeting | Adrian Aron Department of Physical Therapy, Radford University "Sleep Apnea - The Unknown Danger Everyone Should Fear"
- May 2015 Meeting | Sherry Wilson - Operations Assistant F.R.E.E.- Foundation, Richmond Chapter Topic: Making a Difference
- June 2015 Meeting | Joan Shifflett Always Best Care Senior Services Owner/Care Coordinator - New Options for After Care with ANY LUNG DISEASE
- July 2015 Meeting | JANET PINSON (Nurse Pract.) & Attendee, Pulmonology Department, MCV Hospital, Richmond, VA - TOPIC: ACID REFLUX & its Relationship With C.O.P.D. and Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Aug 2015 Meeting | SHAWN FLOYD NP, Post Lungtransplant - Lung Transplantation for End Stage Lung Diseases i.e. Sarcoid, C.O.P.D., C F, LAM
- Sept 2015 Meeting | Dr. Steven Nathan, MD, FCCP, Medical Director, INOVA Lung Transplant Program- Topic: The Relationship Between IPF, New Meds, & Transplants
- Oct 2015 Meeting | Dr. Lori Sweeney, MCV - Your Thyroid and COPD
- Nov 2015 Meeting | Dr. Max Weder, Medical Director VCU Associate Professor of Medicine Topic: Lung Transplants, Recipes for Success
- Jan 2014 Meeting | Heather Umberger - Laughter as Exercise?
- Feb 2014 Meeting | Patti Tuomey - Pulmonary Fibrosis Advocacy and Research
- March 2014 Meeting | Dr. Cliff Morris - How Lung Disease Affects your Heart
- April 2014 Meeting | Rachelle Korpal - What’s Going On With Your Oxygen Supplier?
- May 2014 Meeting | Attorney Joley Eason - Spring Clean Your Estate Plan
- June 2014 Meeting | Dr. Leonard Moses, Pulmonologist - COPD…Cause & Effects
- July 2014 Meeting | Debbie Leidheiser - Seeing Through the FOG of Senior Resources
- Aug 2014 Meeting | Roundtable Discussion
- Sept 2014 Meeting | Janet Pinson NP - The New COPD Drugs and New Inhalers
- Oct 2014 Meeting | Dr. Lori Sweeney, MCV - Your Thyroid and COPD
- Nov 2014 Meeting | Lisa Schaffner - What UNOS is doing to ﬁnd Your Perfect Organ
- Jan 2013 Meeting
- Feb 2013 Meeting
- Mar 2013 Meeting
- April 2013 Meeting
- May 2013 Meeting
- June 2013 Meeting
- July 2013 Meeting
- Aug 2013 Meeting
- Sep 2013 Meeting
- Oct 2013 Meeting
- Nov 2013 Meeting
- Dec 2013 Meeting
- Dec 2012 Meeting
- Nov 2012 Meeting
- Oct 2012 Meeting
- Sep 2012 Meeting
- Aug 2012 Meeting
- July 2012 Meeting
- June 2012 Meeting
- May 2012 Meeting
- April 2012 Meeting
- March 2012 Meeting
- February 2012 Meeting
- January 2012 Meeting
- December 2011 Meeting
- November 2011 Meeting
- October 2011 Meeting
- September 2011 Meeting
- August 2011 Meeting
- July 2011 Meeting
- June 2011 Meeting
- May 2011 Meeting
2014 - Previous Meetings
For seniors and adults with disabilities and the providers that support them
Virginia Easy Access is the name of a website developed for seniors, adults with disabilities, their caregivers and the providers that support them. Virginia Easy Access is full of helpful information about services and supports that are available across the Commonwealth.
Website: Virginia Easy Access